To create a new folder:
- Open (make current) the folder in which you want to create a new folder (the folder name should be displayed in the header of the Explorer window).
- None of the objects contained in the folder should be highlighted.
- You can create a folder in one of the following ways:
Open the Task List for files and folders and click on the Create a New Folder task.
- Select the Create Folder command from the File menu.
- Right-click on any object-free location of the current folder (to open the context menu of the current folder) and select CreateNewFolder.
- The folder icon and the highlighted folder name given to it by default (New Folder) will appear on the screen. Replace the selected text with the name that you give to the folder (without removing the selection, enter the desired text).
- Press ENTER or click outside the input field to complete the creation of the folder. Note that the new folder is highlighted, but not open.